Thursday, July 16, 2009

Funny Moments

My oldest son is now a teenager. True to the forces of nature, he is now starting to take notice of the opposite sex. I began to panic a bit and made my husband order the book "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" immediately. A week later the book arrived. My son saw it and asked why I wanted that book (since I am definately not in the dating arena). I said that I was going to read it with him. With a terrified look on his face he said, "Why on earth would I want to kiss dating goodbye when I haven't even said hello?" Too funny!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man this made me laugh! When I was in college, I thought I was never going to find someone and then it seemed all the good guys in church had suddenly read that book. (Including the one I married) I HATED that book even though I hadn't read it because I kept thinking "How am I going to find a husband if they've all kissed dating goodbye?" I guess it all worked out anyway.

    The idea of entering the teen years scares me to death. I'm glad I'll be able to learn from you through your blog first. : )

    ReplyDelete