Saturday, July 18, 2009

PLEASE READ!





The very first person I met when I went to Uganda was a man named Patrick. He took care of Debbie and I the first 5 days we were there. He is a Godly man who loves the Lord and his family very much. When Debbie and I went in April, Patrick and his wife Sarah had just had their third baby - a little girl named Melannie.

I am calling on everyone I know and even those that I don't to help this family out. This week it was determined that Melannie needs heart surgery. She is a mere 3 months old and is struggling for her life. A doctor in New York has agreed to do the surgery free but they still need plane tickets. Three tickets are needed. One for Sarah(the mom), one for Melannie(the baby) and one for a nurse to be with Melannie the entire way.

Please check out Patrick's blog and see pictures of Melannie.Go to www.beingabridge.blogspot.com

The above pictures are of Patrick, Debbie holding Melannie with Mark(Patrick's oldest), Debbie and Melannie, and Martha(Patrick's second-born). I am going to see if I can set up an account somehow for people to donate towards helping this precious little girl.

I beg of you to help save this baby's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment